About Me

My photo
Minneapolis!
In the word's of my brother, I am here to practice unconditional love toward creation with as pure a heart as I can maintain.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bum, Dumb, totally Numb....

I've been in a funk as of late. It has been frustrating. All I want to do is sleep. 
Now for those of you who know me well you're probably thinking "All you want to do is sleep? ok, so what's different? that's all you ever want to do." Though that is true to an extent, recently I've been sleeping 12 hours a day...that my friends is abnormal. 

No matter how much I sleep, I'm ALWAYS tired. Not only that though, I feel numb. 

Hmmm, I'm not really explaining this well, when I say numb I mean that I can't focus. Nothing seems to phase me, the Kingdom could come and I feel like I'd be like, "cool, wake 
me up when it gets interesting."  I feel like life has just gotten to the point where it's like "GO! GO! GO!" all the time. Where you have to keep running just to stay in the same place. Everything is moving so fast that you can't keep up. If you stop for a breath you're behind. And if you rest you lose, game over. 

My life has never been this busy.  I don't mean to sound dark, or depressed. Generally I'm actually I really happy person. It's just that I feel like I can't keep up.  Don't get me wrong, I love everything I'm doing and I know how truly blessed I am to even being doing half of what I'm doing but regardless, I can't keep up. Yet there's so many wonderful things to do I don't want to miss out, so I just keep piling it up. I guess that's probably why I'm so busy. I never have been able to say no to th
ings well. 

I know it's going to be ok and I know life will not always be like this. Most likely when life does slow down there's going to be another blog complaining about how bored I am, but for now, I'm just waiting for the lesson, and accept that I don't get to do everything in life....even though I'll try :) because one thing my good friend Huggy taught me was there is a lesson to be learned in all matters of life...which means, I need to pay attention b/c there's a lesson coming my way...oh great not more school!!! haha.

peace.

ps-autumn is SO beautiful. It's like each tree has individually combusted into flames, that don't burn, the colors just hang on the trees for a little while. I love fall :) :) :) 

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Hi Yeoryia!
Seems like forever since I have talked you! I am glad you have a blog now, it is a great way to keep up with a lot of people at the same time! (Unless you are me, and then your blog is still stuck back in December of last year:) Hope you are feeling more invigorated today, and I will ttyl.

Your crazy Texan cousin,
Johanna

Robert L. said...

May I suggest that it is the yankee air that is making you feel so down? If I were a Doctor, I would proscribe a trip to Texas. In fact I think I might anyway.


Robert L.

Robert L. said...

By the way. I have tagged you. It is a game people play on their blogs. Visit my blog to find out the rules.


Robert L.