About Me

My photo
Minneapolis!
In the word's of my brother, I am here to practice unconditional love toward creation with as pure a heart as I can maintain.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Woah, I must be slow, tagged again

So i'm not going to tag anyone b/c everyone i know has already been tagged. But here's my bit:

I am: Sitting in my living room "studying" and thinking about when I should go to bed.
I know: that everything will be ok, i just forget sometime
I have: a stomach ache

I wish: i could find a away to make other's pain go away so they didn't hurt
I hate: when people are blind, not literally blind mind you.

I miss: my friends from out of state, i miss summer, and i miss childhood
I fear: settling for less then i deserve and failure
I feel: tired and calm
I hear: "the state of the world" by infinito
I smell:candle wax and my perfume, yum :)
I crave: inspiration and excitement
I search: for the answers for this sometimes wonderful, scary, silly, beautifully ugly, amazing life
I wonder: why i am the way i am, and if i am who i think i am?
I regret: not pushing harder to change
I love: writing, music, dancing, reading, seasons, family, traveling, kids, all things life
I am not: anything special, but i wouldn't call myself normal, but maybe that's wishful thinking?

I believe: in God, and all things good
I dance: all the time, not well mind you, but i dance the way i feel so whatever.
I sing: whenever i know the words to song, and more often then not, i'll make up words so my own songs so ...yeah, i'm not good at singing, but i like it, so i do it a lot.

I cry: when i shouldn't and am calm when i should be crying
I don't always: get what needs to be done, done.
I fight: when i believe it's worth fighting for, and then i usually won't back down
I write: about everything, and sometimes, i write about nothing
I win: you lose, haha.
I lose: my stuff ALL THE TIME
I never: explain myself well
I always: want the people around me to be happy
I confuse: myself when i think about the world too long
I listen: someone has something to say worth listening to 
I can usually be found: at the university library, or sleeping, or with Erin
I need: sleep or else i'm pretty crabby
I am happy about: being around lit candles and listening to good music
I imagine: going on amazing adventures and travels and finding wonderful people to fill my life with

3 comments:

Robert L. said...

Hay are you alive? Busy? Drop a line, or make a post when ever you have time.

John Calvin said...

Hmmm, you must be really slow, or just really busy. I hear that you also managed to survive another semester, congratulations, I barely made it through finals this time around, bur I did make it. Anyhow, have a Merry Christmas.

Your Texas Cousin, John Calvin.

John Calvin said...

Howdy,
Greetings from Texas, just thought I would check in and congratulate you for reaching the one year without a post mark. I hope things are going well up there, and that y'all are surviving that harsh Northern Climate.
I had better get back to homework, take care and hope we can make it up there sometime when school is out, and it ain't so dern cold.

John Calvin Martinez

Upholding the Honor of the Lone Star State.