About Me

My photo
Minneapolis!
In the word's of my brother, I am here to practice unconditional love toward creation with as pure a heart as I can maintain.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

tag...i'm it?

So I guess if you get tagged you have to fulfill the requirements of that particular tag...is that right? Well I'm going to play it like that.
Ok, so I have to list 6 things I've learned this month...and I'm just going to say everything from school doesn't count.

1. I learned 7 new chords on the guitar, I can play some bob dylan!!
2. I learned how to drive a 15 passenger van
3. I learned that patience is a virtue and waiting won't hurt you
4. I learned that family will always be family and the sooner you accept that, the easier life will be
5. I learned that 90% of the time the way you treat people will be the way they treat you only x2
6. I learned that the best way to help others is to offer them the best of who you are. Therefore, it is paramount to always work on bettering yourself.


Well, there, I think that's enough life lessons for one month. 

I'm off to Madison tomorrow, I have a regatta there over the weekend. To be perfectly honest I don't really want to go, I haven't really found my groove yet on the team but it's ok b/c I like sailing and that's what matters. I'm really tired, and for some reason my wrist hurts. Actually, it's not for some reason, it's because some space cadet hit me with their car when I was biking around the university and me, being the naively nice person that I am told them not to worry about it. I didn't get any of his info and what happens the next day? My wrist hurts like hell that's what!! 

So now, 2 weeks later, my wrist hurts....yeah for stupidity!
Bonsoir mes amies!
peace.

1 comment:

Robert L. said...

You got it. I guess I really did not list the rules all that clearly on by blog. The only thing you mist was that you were suppose to tag six other people. But the I think I had already tagged two out of three of the other people that you know have blogs. So do not worry about it.

Hope wrist gets better.

Robert L.